- Officers responded to reports of the assault of a juvenile on another juvenile on Long Street. The parents declined to press charges.
- Charges were filed after officers responded to reports of an unruly juvenile on Miller Avenue. A report was taken on disorderly conduct by fighting.
- Officers responded to reports of an unruly juvenile in the 100 block of Powell Street. The juvenile was advised of his behavior and treated for a hand injury by the Harrison Township EMS.
- A resident reported seeing a small fire near Kraft Drive in the area of Teays Valley High School. Officers reported seeing smoke coming from the south dugout on the sports field and found a fire in a trash can at the scene. The Harrison Township Fire Department responded to the scene.
- Officers responded to reports of the assault of a juvenile by another juvenile in the 200 block of Miller Avenue. No charges were filed.
- Officers filed charges against a student at Teays Valley East Middle School for unruly juvenile and menacing after he caused a disturbance and reportedly threatened a teacher. The incident remains under investigation.
- An employee at Digger McCray Construction on West Main Street reported a person sleeping in a vehicle on the property. Officers discovered it was a juvenile who gave conflicting stories about why he was there. The parents were contacted, and the juvenile was returned home.
- Colby W. Harris, 18, of Ashville, and Morgan A. Childers, 18, of South Bloomfield, were charged with possession of marijuana after officers responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle at Tina Marie's Salon & Boutique on state Route 752.
- The Pickaway County Sheriff's Office reported a vehicle driving recklessly into the village. Officers advised the driver checked OK.
- Officers responded to reports of a domestic disturbance at the apartments at 800 Long Street. Officers talked with several people at the scene, and no charges were filed.
- Officers responded to reports of juveniles playing on a shopping cart at the village park. The officer retrieved the cart and returned it to the IGA store on Long Street.
- Officers assisted the Pickaway County Sheriff's Office in the 10000 block of Ashville Pike on reports of a vehicle theft in progress.
- Officers responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle in the parking lot at the Savings Bank on Long Street. The scene checked OK.