- A resident reported the theft of a computer tablet from a vehicle while parked at Ashville Elementary School. A report was taken on theft.
- A dump truck struck power lines in the 100 block of Station Street causing a power outage.
- Officers responded to reports of a suspicious person in the area of South Scioto Street. Officers made contact with the subject, and he checked OK.
- Officers performed a well-being check on a juvenile heard crying in the 200 block of Miller Avenue. The juvenile checked OK.
- A representative of the Ashton Woods Homeowners Association reported a male subject riding a three-wheeler on the property without permission. An officer would make contact with the subject and advise him of the trespassing complaint.
- Officers responded to reports of a domestic dispute in the 200 block of East Street. The subjects advised it was a verbal argument, and the parties agreed to separate for the night. No charges were filed.
- Officers responded to reports of a domestic dispute in the 500 block of Virginia Street. A male was reportedly intoxicated and was involved in a verbal argument. The subjects advised they would separate for the night.
- A resident in the 800 block of Long Street requested information about rehab for his girlfriend. The officer advised the subject he had no information on admitting policies for the rehab program.
- A resident in the 800 block of Long Street reported she was being threatened by her ex-husband. A report was taken.
- An officer responded to a custody dispute in the 200 block of Miller Avenue. A report was taken.
- Officers responded to reports of an unruly 12-year-old at Teays Valley East Middle School who reportedly assaulted several staff members. The subject was arrested and transported to the police station. Charges were filed, and the juvenile was returned to the custody of his parent.
- Officers responded to a custody dispute in the 200 block of Miller Avenue. A report was taken.
- Officers responded to reports of a domestic dispute on Long Street in which a male subject was upset about having his car impounded and was cutting himself. He reportedly threw a knife across the room, accidentally striking a female in the hip area. The female was transported to Berger Hospital for treatment, and the male was transported to Mount Carmel in Grove City. A report was taken on a domestic dispute.
- A resident filed a missing person report on an impaired adult in the area of Kraft Drive. The subject was found walking along U.S. Route 23 and returned home.
- An employee of Fairfield Academy reported she brought a male subject to participate in the graduation ceremony at Teays Valley High School, and he went to the restroom and never returned. The subject was located at the home of a friend and returned to the custody of Fairfield Academy.
- Officers responded to reports of males arguing loudly in the 100 block of Cromley. The subjects denied arguing, and the scene checked OK.
- Teddy H. VanHorn Jr. of Long Street was arrested and charged with assault, domestic violence and child endangerment after a female reported bruising on her 6-month-old child.
- A juvenile was reported missing from the 800 block of Long Street. The subject was later returned to the guardian.
- Officers responded to an activated alarm at the Citizens Bank. The scene checked OK.
- A resident reported a young boy had thrown urine on her son from a clear plastic bottle on the playground at Ashville Elementary School. The boy advised he didn't know what was in the bottle, he just found it. The mother decided to press charges against the boy for throwing an unknown substance on her son.
- Officers responded to a domestic dispute on Cherry Street. The parties agreed to separate inside the residence until they cooled off, and officers reported no signs of physical abuse.
- Officers responded to a domestic dispute between a male subject and a foster child in the 3000 block of state Route 752. The juvenile was upset about discipline but apologized to the male for his behavior. A report was taken.
- Officers responded to an activated alarm at Pickaway Medical Group on West Main Street. The scene checked OK.
- A resident on Long Street reported a complaint over a vehicle in the process of being sold. The resident was advised it was a civil issue.
- A caller reported an intoxicated man in a wheelchair was having difficulty maneuvering in the area of IGA on Long Street. The officer reported he knew the subject, advised him against public intoxication and helped him return to his home on South Street.