- A resident in the 200 block of Powell Street reported unusual charges on her bank account. A report was taken on theft.
- Jeremiah J. Johnson, 26, of Chillicothe, was charged with telephone harassment after continually contacting a female victim after repeated warnings from law enforcement and a court order to stop.
- Officers responded to a neighbor dispute at the apartments at 800 Long Street. No charges were filed.
- A resident on East South Street reported he drove through paint that damaged his car on Route 752 near Route 23. He was referred to the Pickaway County Sheriff's Office but declined to contact them. A report was taken.
- Officers responded to reports of an unruly juvenile at the apartments at 800 Long Street. A resident reported his 7-year-old granddaughter was screaming and upset because he did not fix her hair the way she wanted it. Officers reported the child was out of control but finally calmed down. A report was taken on an unruly juvenile.
- An officer was flagged down in the 100 block of Powell Street by a female who reported receiving threats of violence through social media. She was advised to contact law enforcement if she was contacted again.
- A resident returned to her home on Main Street to find an open door. Officers advised the scene checked OK.
- A resident in the 100 block of Powell Street reported employees at Valero overcharged his juvenile daughters and refused to give the money back because they thought the juveniles were trying to steal money. The manager checked the receipt against the purchase and refunded the difference.
- An officer responded to the apartments at 800 Long Street on a possible assault of a child. The officer determined it was not an assault, just a parent disciplining her child. The juvenile was advised of her behavior.
- Officers responded to reports of a possible drunk person in the 200 block of Long Street. Officers determined he was slightly impaired but not intoxicated, and he was transported home.
- Officers assisted the South Bloomfield Police Department with a traffic stop on U.S. Route 23 north of Speedway. Donald Johnson was arrested on a violation of a temporary protection order.
- A caller reported residents were moving out in the 200 block of Miller Avenue and dumped unwanted furniture over the rear fence onto railroad property. The subject was advised of the laws regarding railroad property, and they agreed to remove the items and properly dispose of them. The officer assisted getting the pieces back over the fence.
- An officer was flagged down on a report of a barking dog in a vacant apartment at 99 Long Street. The officer determined the residents had moved without notice about three weeks earlier and abandoned a small dog and a cat inside the apartment. The Humane Society took custody of the animals.
- Officers responded to an activated alarm in the 100 block of Powell Street. The scene checked OK.
- A resident came to the police station to report a missing juvenile female who failed to come home. The female was found with two friends and all three were brought to the police station. They were advised of the curfew and returned to their parents.
- A resident in the 100 block of West Main Street reported a suspicious person was pounding on the back door. Officers were unable to locate anyone in the area.
- Several juveniles reported they were approached and threatened by a male subject who was later found highly intoxicated and unresponsive lying in the parking lot at Ashville Grain. The male was transported to the hospital, and the incident remains under investigation.