Pickaway News Journal

Wed, May 24, 2017

Circleville Fire Department News

Comment     Print

The Circleville Fire Department handled eight EMS runs on June 8, along with the following calls for service:

- Crews responded to the report of residential smoke detectors malfunctioning at 508 Springhollow Road. They found the smoke detectors were hardwired, and one detector had reached its life capacity, causing the other detectors to give a malfunction signal. The resident was advised they could purchase a new detector at the hardware store.

- Crews responded to the reports of a possible natural gas leak at 217 N. Washington St. Fire service personnel shut off the natural gas for safety purposes and advised the occupants to contact the gas company and a plumber to have the situation corrected.

Related Articles

Read more from:
Police & Court Records

Tags: 
None

Share: 

Comment      Print

Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: