The following cases recently were heard by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
- Jeffrey J. Fray, 26, of Columbus, pleaded guilty to felonious assault. He will be sentenced following a pre-sentence investigation by the court.
- Corey L. Blevins, 22, of Detroit, Michigan, pleaded not guilty to receiving stolen property. A pretrial hearing is set for March 13.
- Robert F. Holbert II, 40, of Sciotoville, pleaded guilty to possession of heroin. He was sentenced to six months in state prison at Orient and a six-month driver's license suspension.
- Matthew T. Jennings, 25, of Grove City, pleaded guilty to theft. He was sentenced to eight months in state prison at Orient.
- Jerry L. Noble, 42, of Guysville, pleaded not guilty to nonsupport of dependents. A pretrial hearing is set for March 13.
- Arnold Pennington Jr., 35, of Faye Avenue, Circleville, pleaded not guilty to escape. A pretrial hearing is set for March 13.