The following cases were heard Feb. 4 by Judge P. Randall Knece in Pickaway County Common Pleas Court:
- Nathaniel L. Johnson, 36, of Columbus, pleaded guilty to possession of cocaine. He was sentenced to four years in state prison at Orient and a six-month driver's license suspension.
- Samantha K. Young, 24, of West Columbus Street, Mt. Sterling, pleaded guilty to a violation of community control. She was sentenced to 12 months in state prison at Marysville.
- Cody C. Clyne, 22, of St. Rt. 56 East, Circleville, pleaded not guilty to receiving stolen property. A pretrial hearing is set for Feb. 13.
- Tony Lester Jr., 33, of Walnut Street, Circleville, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. He was sentenced to 30 days in the county jail, 60 days of GPS monitoring and a continuation of intervention.
- Mary K. Harding, 37, of Fairview Blvd., Circleville, pleaded guilty to a violation of terms of intervention. She was ordered to continue intervention with completion of the Pickaway Area Women's Recovery program.
- Randi D. Keaton, 31, of Crites Road, Circleville, pleaded guilty to complicity to theft. She was sentenced to six months in state prison at Marysville and ordered to pay $110.73 in restitution.
- Robin J. Barney, 42, of Columbus, pleaded not guilty to nonsupport of dependents. A pretrial hearing is set for Feb. 13.
- Lacey K. Burris, 21, of Stoutsville Pike, Stoutsville, pleaded guilty to trespassing in a habitation. Burris was sentenced to 18 months in state prison (suspended) and must serve 30 days in the county jail as well as three years of community control.