- A resident in the 7000 block of Elm Grove Road, Circleville, reported an unknown person used her personal information to obtain cable service out of state. A report was taken on theft.
- A deputy responded to a complaint on a person in the 1400 block of Lancaster Pike. A report was filed.
- A deputy was dispatched with Circleville medics to the 7000 block of state Route 188 on an emergency squad run. The victim was transported to Berger Hospital.
- A deputy and the canine unit Turpin were requested to assist a Franklin County deputy on a traffic crash on state Route 764 near Duvall Road. Turpin conducted a free air narcotic search. An arrest was made by Franklin County.
- Julie Dickey, 52, of Circleville, was injured when she exited her vehicle without putting it into park and it began to roll. A report was taken on a private property injury accident.
- Roberta Payne, 46, of Orient, struck a deer while traveling on Darby Creek Road.
- David P. Walters, 55, of Commercial Point, was arrested for domestic violence and using weapons while intoxicated in the 40 block of Front Street, Commercial Point.
- A resident in the 500 block of Riverview Drive, Williamsport, reported the theft of a gun from the residence. A report was taken on burglary.
- A resident in the 9000 block of Water Street, Darbyville, reported a custody complaint.
- Deanna L. Wallace, 42, of Stoutsville, was arrested for possession of crack cocaine following a traffic stop on Tarlton Road east of Zane Trail Road.
- Tony Hill, 22, of Richwood, advised he was pulling farm equipment on state Route 56 when the equipment struck a stop sign and broke it off at the post.
- Danny L. Hess II, 33, of Laurelville, was arrested on a warrant from Circleville Municipal Court for failure to appear on the original charge of theft.
- Thomas B. Hunt, 47, of Circleville, was arrested on an attachment for contempt issued from Pickaway County Juvenile Court for failure to pay child support.
- A resident in the 10000 block of state Route 56 East reported three males entered his residence and attacked him. A report was taken on assault and burglary.
- A resident in the 27000 block of River Drive reported receiving a letter from the IRS wanting more information about his taxes. A report was taken on identity theft.
- A resident in the 19000 block of Whiteside Road, Mt. Sterling, reported an unknown suspect entered his residence and took a stove and fuel oil tank. A report was taken on theft.
- A resident in the 2000 block of Ute Drive reported some items were taken from his vehicle. The resident then called back to say the items were recovered and had just been misplaced.
- A resident in the 17000 block of Zig Zag Drive, Ashville, reported an unknown suspect took her dog from her yard while she was away. The dog is a black and gray poodle/pomeranian mix. A report was taken on theft.
- Ethan K. Adkins, 23, of Chillicothe, was arrested on a warrant from Circleville Municipal Court for failure to appear on the original charge of failure to reinstate.
- A resident in the 8000 block of Winchester Southern Road, Stoutsville, reported a known suspect was tearing down a fence on his property. It was decided he would contact an attorney before the fence was torn down. A report was taken on menacing.
- Greties D. Morris, 29, of Columbus, was arrested in the 16000 block of Blacker Road, Ashville, for possession of drug paraphernalia after she called 911 without an emergency and deputies discovered she had a warrant out of Franklin County.
- Emily Roese, 27, of Ashville, was cited for failure to control when she ran off the roadway on state Route 762, striking a sign.
- Rashaad Calloway, 25, of Canal Winchester, was cited for failure to control when he struck a vehicle driven by Bo Davis, 33, of Canal Winchester, on state Route 674.