- A resident in the 5000 block of Dietrich Avenue, Orient, reported someone had gotten into his truck and stolen a radio and drill set. A report was taken on theft and trespassing.
- Jared S. Robbins, 32, of Commercial Point, was arrested for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle after his father reported he took his vehicle without permission from the 7000 block of Snyder Road, Orient.
- A resident reported at unknown male approached him in a vehicle at Horseshoe Drive and Constitution Blvd. in Orient and made threats to him. A report was taken on aggravated menacing.
- Children's Services reported finding drug items during a residence check in the 16000 block of Main Street, Darbyville. A report was taken on drug paraphernalia.
- A deputy responded to a minor property damage accident at Sperry Drive and South Court Street. Both parties declined a report.
- Deputies responded to the 5600 block of Boucher Drive, Orient, on a domestic dispute. All necessary information was gathered, and deputies cleared the scene. No charges were filed.
- A deputy responded to a domestic dispute in the 10100 block of U.S. Route 62, Orient. A report was filed.
- Lindsey Finitzer, 26, of Orient, was cited for driving without a license after her vehicle slid into a parked vehicle owned by Shanna Herring of Grove City on private property. No injuries were reported.
- Teonna M. Wells, 25, of Darbyville, was arrested on a warrant from Circleville Municipal Court for failure to appear on the original charge of failure to reinstate her license.
- A resident in the 400 block of South Main Street, Williamsport, reported a known subject keeps calling and showing up at her residence. A report was taken on a violation of a protection order.
- A resident reported unknown suspects stole a hay rake, hay and straw from his barn in the 5000 block of Tarlton Road. A report was taken on breaking and entering and theft.
- Deputies responded to a domestic dispute on U.S. Route 22 West, Williamsport. No charges were filed.
- A deputy performed a well-being check in the 7000 block of U.S. Route 22 East, Circleville. A report was filed.
- Samuel Morgan, 52, of Chillicothe, was cited for assured clear distance ahead when his vehicle struck a vehicle driven by William Wooten, 77, of Waverly, on U.S. Route 23. No injuries were reported.
- A 16-year-old female from Lockbourne reported a dog ran into the roadway on state Route 188 and was struck by a vehicle. No other injuries were reported.
- Allison Patrick, 30, of Kingston, struck a deer while traveling on Morris Salem Road.
- Amy Noltemeyer, 48, of Ashville, struck a deer on Winchester Road.