- A deputy responded to reports of a person with an accidental gunshot wound at the Berger Hospital emergency room. No injuries were reported to arteries or bones.
- David L. Mullin, 52, of Circleville, was arrested for petty theft at Walmart.
- An employee at the Goody Nook on U.S. Route 22 West, Circleville, reported a petty theft from the business. Contact was made with the suspect, but no charges were filed.
- A deputy responded to a juvenile complaint in the 600 block of Apache Drive, Circleville.
- A deputy responded to a trash dumping complaint in the 17000 block of Zig Zag Drive, Circleville.
- A deputy responded to reports of a subject shooting guns in the 5000 block of St. Paul Road, Ashville. Contact was made with the subject, and the shooting stopped. A proper back stop was in place.
- Sheri Davis, 43, of Mt. Sterling, advised she was unable to stop in time and struck the rear of a vehicle driven by Annette Vanderpool, 51, of Circleville, on state Route 316. No injuries were reported.
- A resident on Cornstalk Drive reported someone sideswiped his vehicle while it was parked. A report was taken on a property damage hit-skip.
- Timothy E. Neff, 35, was arrested on a warrant of indictment from Pickaway County Common Pleas Court on the original charges of two counts of possession of cocaine.
- Danny E. Parker Jr., 27, of Orient, was arrested for domestic violence in the 5000 block of Franklin Street, Orient.
- A caller reported he left a bag from another store at the register while he was shopping on Circleville Plaza Drive, and when he returned, the bag was missing. A report was taken on theft.
- Chance L. Roese, 40, of Circleville, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 15000 block of state Route 104, Ashville, after he lost control of his vehicle and drove off the roadway, rolling over into an embankment. No injuries were reported.
- A deputy responded to a report of petty theft in the 10600 block of state Route 762, Lockbourne. A report was taken on theft of utilities.
- A resident in the 18000 block of Winchester Road, Circleville, reported the theft of an air conditioning unit.
- James Bolen Jr., 48, of New Holland, advised a vehicle suddenly passed another vehicle on U.S. Route 62, and he was unable to stop in time, striking a vehicle driven by Alicia Starr, 23, of Ashville. No injuries were reported.
- Kayla Mayhugh, 25, of Williamsport was cited for assured clear distance ahead when she struck a vehicle on U.S. Route 62 driven by Brandon Bailey, 26, of Mt. Sterling. This cause the vehicle to be pushed into a vehicle driven by John French, 44, of Chillicothe, and a vehicle driven by Carl Mazzuca, 48, of Orient. Subjects were treated for injuries.
- A deputy responded to reports of a suspicious vehicle on Era Road. The subjects were located and left the area.