- A caller reported she witnessed two juveniles pull a fence from the ground on a hiking trail in the 24000 block of Sisk Road at the Pickaway County Park District. The juveniles' parent was located, and she advised she would have them fix the fence.
- A resident in the 24000 block of Sisk Road reported unknown subjects broke into a vacant residence. Nothing appeared to be missing. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
- A resident in the 8000 block of Zane Trail Road reported an unknown subject stole medication from her purse. A report was taken on burglary.
- A resident in the 14000 block of Tarlton Road, Amanda, reported unknown subjects stole a trailer from his property. A report was taken on breaking and entering.
- A resident in the 19000 block of Whiteside Road, Mt. Sterling, reported she hired a company to make repairs on her home, and she had given him money but very little work had been done. A report was taken on theft.
- A caller reported his vehicle was stolen while he was parked at Slate Run Metro Park on state Route 674.
- A resident on Cromley Road, Ashville, reported an unknown person stole his phone. A report was taken on theft.
- A caller reported they had four juveniles on video being in the swimming pool after hours on Southern Point Blvd. A summons will be issued for the juveniles for criminal trespassing.
- A deputy responded to reports of a suspicious person in the 4800 block of Duvall Road. The subject left prior to the deputy's arrival.
- Dora A. Moss, 74, of Williamsport, was backing out of a parking space on Mill Street in Williamsport and reported she did not see a vehicle by Michael S. Rosier, 42, of Lancaster, and she backed into the front of his vehicle. No injuries were reported.
- Iris M. Harper, 60, of Circleville, backed into a vehicle owned by Harry F. Canfield Jr., 85, of Circleville, which was parked in the lot at Logan Elm Health Care on Tarlton Road. No injuries were reported.
- David D. Jervis, 52, of Ashville, as approaching the intersection at U.S. Route 23 on Route 752 and was unable to stop in time, striking a vehicle driven by Jamee L. Mancini, 34, of Ashville. No injuries were reported.
- Sandra L. Downs, 51, was arrested for a violation of probation for the original charge of attempted possession of drugs.
- An employee from South Central Power reported electric had been shut off at a residence in the 9000 block of Shepherd Road, and it was now back on. A report was taken on theft.
- A resident in the 500 block of Swackhammer Road reported someone wrote and drew pictures on her vehicle. A report was taken on vandalism.
- A resident in the 10000 block of Crownover Road, Williamsport, reported someone stole a letter from his mailbox. A report was taken on theft.
- Blaine Hardin Jr., 23, of Circleville, was arrested for manufacture/cultivation of illegal drugs, illegal assembly or possession of chemicals for the manufacture of drugs and possession of drugs scheduled I, II, after a deputy responded to reports of a disabled vehicle on Jefferson Avenue at Tarlton Road.
- A deputy responded to an activated alarm in the 17000 block of U.S. Route 23, Ashville. Everything checked secure.
- A deputy responded to a landlord/tenant dispute in the 7000 block of Tarlton Road. The subject left the property.
- A deputy responded to a complaint on a person in the 24000 block of U.S. Route 23, Circleville.
- A deputy responded to a dog bite report on Deercreek Road 21, Mt. Sterling.
- A deputy responded to reports of an injured deer in the 7000 block of Stoutsville Pike, Circleville. The deer was located and had two broken legs. It was euthanized.
- Ligwei Zhen, 56, of Columbus, struck a deer while traveling southbound on U.S. Route 62. No injuries were reported.
- Sigrid T. Batten, 42, of Heath, was stopped in the roadway on U.S. Route 23 due to a flat tire when a vehicle driven by Jordan S. Howard, 24, of Ashville, was unable to avoid the vehicle in the roadway and struck it in the rear. No injuries were reported.